Sunday, May 20, 2012

Rockin' a Valentino

Valentino has always been glamour, sophistication and a little bit of haughtiness to me. I never would have thought you could add studs to various Valentino items and give them an edge while still maintaining their sophistication. The one thing that always gives me pause regarding Valentino is its higher price tags. A few seasons ago I was fortunate to nab some hot pink rosette ballet flats on sale at Saks for a killer price of about $240, but I haven't been able to repeat that unbelievable deal.

Now there are some big sales upon us -- specifically Nordstrom and Bloomingdale's -- and I'm wondering if I just might be able to snag my next Valentino item, the Rockstud Dome Satchel. I saw it in person at my local Nordstrom but it was months ago, and I'm not going to count on the fact that it's still in stock. However, given the fact that my office is within walking distance to Nordstrom, I might have to drop by and see if I can press my luck. 


1 comment:

Consuelo said...

Hey Laurie!
My name is C, I live in the SFO Bay Area and I`m developing a start up in the hanbags industry, so I was wondering if I can I make you a couple of questions? Would it be ok if we set up a conference call through skype? Or either I can send you an e-mail with the questions?

The most vital thing for me, on this stage, is to speak to my potential customers, so I would be so thankful if we could talked.

Well let me know what you thing: consuelopv@gmail.com

I hope you have a great week!
Best,

C