Saturday, May 25, 2013

Pretty colored makeup

I'll admit it, I'm a sucker for Chanel makeup. I like their makeup far better than their handbags and costume jewelry. There, I said it. That may be considered blasphemy in some people's eyes but the pigments they use in their delicious makeup just cannot be beat. Their prices will make you pause, but I think their quality makes it worth it.

Their new summer line, which is rich with blues and greens, caught my eye immediately. Usually I'm not too much of a sucker to buy a lot from one season, but I couldn't resist this time. And yes, I will admit that I had colored mascara eons ago. I guess everything comes back at some point.

The Metamorphose eyeshadow quad is beyond gorgeous, as is the blue mascara I purchased. It's currently on Chanel.com, but don't delay as I'm sure they will sell out. You can also stop in your local Chanel boutique for these items.


I also couldn't resist two of the summer nail polishes, Azure and Bel-Argus. They complement the eye makeup I purchased beautifully.

Overall, I'd say a collection not to be missed.


No comments: